Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday evening isn't busy

Friday is a great time apparently. The gym had the least amount of people I had seen since I joined.

I did another old workout. Shoulders, chest and something else. I also did the ab deal where you kind of rest on your forearms. While off the ground, you bring your legs up parallel to the floor. Before, I would just bring my knees up but my arms would get tired first. This time, I brought my legs up and managed 21 and 11. It felt much more intense so I will keep doing it that way. I want great abs!

I had to cancel my Thursday appt with Meghan because of work. We haven't figured out a time but I hope I can meet with her this weekend. She wanted to discuss workout plans going forward. I still need help 'learning' all the machines. I may keep a list of machines that I know and ones I need to learn.

Anyway, it was a good week. I went three times.

No comments: